Tuesday, January 13, 2009

sanford is a douche

Why on earth did the people of the great state of South Carolina re-elect this blue blood douche bag? I mean as they say "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me", well I guess this do nothing BOOB is gone in 2 years. I bet a huge crowd would gather if he were to be drawn and quartered at the capitol building. sanford is a limp dick, numb nuts, blue blood cocksucker! His only concern is making sure the rich get richer and the middle class and poor end up in servitude to the blue bloods. This country CAN NOT take this kind of behavior from it's leaders right now! Mind you this elite blue blood cunt could not lead himself from a brown bag soaked in working class blood. EAT THE RICH!!!!!!!!! God forbid we have any kind of tax to help out, particularly now when the blue blood republicans have saddled our country with all of their greed.

1 comment:

erin said...

That's a good start!